Pretty much everyone I know has experienced a hair disaster at some point in their life. When you go to see a new stylist or are ready for a change please consider these things.
1. When was the last time you loved your hair and why?
2. When was the last time you received a great compliment about your hair? If it has been a long time then consider a new do.
3. Bring in a picture of your hair when you liked it. We encourage pictures especially when it is difficult to describe what you are looking for.
4. When bringing in a picture of a celebrity please consider the amount of time they have to put in to their style. Also if they have comparable hair texture.
5. How much time do you spend on your hair and what are you willing to spend?
6. Do you use hair products? (gel, mousse,wax,hairspray) What kind and how?
Communication is key in achieving a style that suits YOU! Do a little research before you sit into that stylists chair so we can help make a masterpiece that you will love.